We have many locations in Illinois and Northwest Indiana, find out which one is most convenient for you.
Flexeon Rehabilitation offers 24-48 hour functional capacity evaluations & injury screens. With this kind of turn around time, you can be back on the job in no time.
- Flexeon Rehabilitation announces new location in Joliet, IL area.Flexeon Rehabilitation, a leading provider of manual physical therapy and sports medicine services, ...
- Flexeon Rehabilitation receives prestigious Complaint Free Award From BBBFlexeon Rehabilitation receives the prestigious “Complaint Free Award” from the Better Business Bure...
- Flexeon Rehabilitation receives 2013 Illinois Excellence AwardFlexeon Rehabilitation Inc. has been selected for the 2013 Illinois Excellence Award amongst all its...
- Flexeon Rehabilitation Offers Softball Injury Prevention SeminarFlexeon Rehabilitation in partnership with the Bo Jackson Elite Sports Dome will be hosting a semina...
- Flexeon Rehabilitation Offers New ServicesStarting this month, Flexeon Rehabilitation will be expanding services at several of its current cli...
"Injury Prevention in Female Softball Athletes" seminar on Tuesday, February 18th at 6pm.
This seminar will inform parents as well as athletes on the common injuries in softball players and how those injuries can be prevented. There will be two featured guest speakers during this lecture.
The seminar will take place at the Flexeon Rehabilitation of Lockport located inside the Bo Jackson Elite Sports Dome, which is located at 17130 S. Prime Boulevard Lockport, IL 60441.
If you would like to reserve a spot for this seminar please RSVP to email@example.com or leave a message at 630.449.7869.