We have many locations in Illinois and Northwest Indiana, find out which one is most convenient for you.
Flexeon Rehabilitation offers 24-48 hour functional capacity evaluations & injury screens. With this kind of turn around time, you can be back on the job in no time.
- Flexeon Rehabilitation receives 2013 Illinois Excellence AwardFlexeon Rehabilitation Inc. has been selected for the 2013 Illinois Excellence Award amongst all its...
- Flexeon Rehabilitation Offers Softball Injury Prevention SeminarFlexeon Rehabilitation in partnership with the Bo Jackson Elite Sports Dome will be hosting a semina...
- Flexeon Rehabilitation Offers New ServicesStarting this month, Flexeon Rehabilitation will be expanding services at several of its current cli...
- Flexeon Rehabilitation Completes Transaction From Former Owners/FounderIn a process that started in mid 2012, Flexeon recently has completed full majority ownership from f...
- Flexeon Signs Strategic Partnership with Quality First Medical CentersFlexeon Rehabilitation announced this past week that they have entered into a partnership agreement ...
"Injury Prevention in Female Softball Athletes" seminar on Tuesday, February 18th at 6pm.
This seminar will inform parents as well as athletes on the common injuries in softball players and how those injuries can be prevented. There will be two featured guest speakers during this lecture.
The seminar will take place at the Flexeon Rehabilitation of Lockport located inside the Bo Jackson Elite Sports Dome, which is located at 17130 S. Prime Boulevard Lockport, IL 60441.
If you would like to reserve a spot for this seminar please RSVP to email@example.com or leave a message at 630.449.7869.